Past Events @ Hensville
Featured: Family Fun
Father's Day Play Catch
Fifth Third Field
The gates at Fifth Third Field reopen for the first time this summer on Saturday, June 20 for our 'Play Catch' event on the field with dad. Who can forget that moment in Field of Dreams when Kevin Costner says, “Hey dad, you wanna have a catch?” For just $12 per participant, you can create your own memorable moment with dad and the entire family this Father's Day.
Make your reservation today to play up to 30 minutes of catch on the field. Each participant will also get a Mud Hens hat!
What you get:
- 30-minute 'play catch' at Fifth Third Field (choose your time slot to the right)
- Mud Hens hat
- Only 'play catch' participants will be permitted on the field
- Spectators are welcome to watch from designated seating areas in the main seating bowl
- Sanitized, hard baseballs will be provided (you may bring a soft baseball if you choose)
- BYOG: Guests MUST bring their own gloves
- Children two and under are free
Swamp Shop offer:
The Swamp Shop is offering 25% off ALL ITEMS on Saturday, June 20 only. Limited capacity (20 shoppers) and social distancing guidelines will be in place throughout the store.
In accordance with the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, the Mud Hens have added new procedures throughout the ballpark to keep you and your family safe.
- All entry gates, field access routes and restrooms will be cleaned thoroughly before the event.
- Guests must enter through the Home Plate Gate and exit through the Swamp Shop.
- All Mud Hens employees will be wearing a face covering during the event.
- All line queues will be spaced out promoting six feet social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are now located throughout the ballpark.
- Designated 'play catch' areas will be spaced out at least 6’-10’ apart from each other. Each guest will be assigned a special catch lane.
- The Mud Hens will provide each guest with a clean baseball for playing catch. The baseballs will not be reused during the event.
- Restrooms will be open. Some facilities (urinals, stalls, sinks) may be closed to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Doors will be propped open.
- You can bring your cheering section to watch you play catch! All groups must practice social distancing and keep at least six feet between your party and others.
- None of our concourse restaurants will be open, so feel free to bring water with you.